Sunday 19 October 2014

Snowy Wishes


Meet today's card.  Isn't that little snowman just the cutest?  
I am playing along with the challenge at Splitcoast this am.  My card is simple with clean lines.  
This little guy is a digi that I won from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  I printed him off onto heavy white cardstock then coloured him using Copic markers.  For the hill, I cut a curvy line on my cardstock and embossed a thin silver line to represent the snowy horizon.  The sentiment from PTI was stamped with black Memento ink then the snowman was pop dotted on my card front. 

Also adding my card to these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge- CREATE A SCENE

Christmas Stampin All Year Long- ANYTHING GOES

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards- FOR THE BOYS

Sister Act- ANYTHING GOES

Sisters of Craft- ANYTHING GOES


Many thanks for taking the time to come and take a peek.

Supplies:  stamps- PTI/ digital- Bugaboo/  silver glitter/ Copic markers/ pop dots

17 comments:

loz said...

This is sooo cute karen..loz

Bonnie said...

Weeeee! Oh, what fun, Karen!

Sherry Eckblad said...

totally adorable. Love the snowman and the silver on the hill.

Cathy said...

Such a fun card Karen, this snowman dude is so cute! Cathy x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fab CAS card Karen. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, Susan x

Aileen said...

Totally cute Karen, love it. Got me thinking, snowman on a wave for our christmas which of course hits in the middle of summer.

Lisa Lara said...

He is the cutest Karen. I love him as the focal point. So glad you played. I love the snow panel.

Pamellia said...

So cute Karen! I love your popped up panel with the sentiment, looks like a real snow bank for your snowman to tackle! :)

JoAnn said...

What a cute image. Love your card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CSAYL.

Loll said...

He is the CUTEST!!! LOVE this design Karen. So CAS, so perfect!! :) Loll xx

Karren said...

What an adorable image! And how clever to put the snow line in to ground that cute little snowman. Fab card!

maria's knutselplezier said...

Super!!! I love this snowman on your gorgious card!!! Looks he has fun!!
Greetings
Maria

Heather said...

Adorable!! This is just a perfect CAS card. Love the sparkly snowhill and that super cute image. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a fun image and wonderful design.
Pauline
x

Debs said...

Fabulous CAS card - uber cute Snowman so perfectly coloured.
Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

This is a Awesome "For the Boys" card , thx for joining us at Chocolate Coffee and Cards - DT Crystal

Davi said...

Love your adorable little guy Karen!! A perfect snow hill for him :)